Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Sucks!!
They Under staff their pharmacy and expect 1 tech and 1 pharmacist to help out 5 people at the Drop off window, 2 people at the consultation windows 8+ people at the pickup window, 2 cars in lane 1 of the drive thru and 2 cars in lane 2 of the drive thru, phones ringing off the hook, trying to fill prescriptions pull them and put them all back...this place is a Failure!!
Stop being such a GREEDY Company And start treating your employees right and having sufficient staff to help serve customers and be able to do their job.
Under Staffing and not giving breaks just end the END *** off customers and makes the whole Company look BAD...this place is the worst place to work for EVER.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well purchased mucinex fast-max night time cold & flu medicine little did i know it was recalled until i found out yesterday after we've been taking some of it. They..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "The paper say one free long window with no strings attached. When the person came to quote on our window and keep on saying he is a manager and give..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "My name is Sandra Johnson and I own a 2013 Chrysler 200. I had taken my car to Lakewoods Chrysler, in Grand Rapids MN, at the beginning of the 2015..."
- "I deffo love love love my new do! Daisy was super friendly and service was so amazing, communication brill and responded to all my messages even with the time difference...."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."