Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Sucks!!
They Under staff their pharmacy and expect 1 tech and 1 pharmacist to help out 5 people at the Drop off window, 2 people at the consultation windows 8+ people at the pickup window, 2 cars in lane 1 of the drive thru and 2 cars in lane 2 of the drive thru, phones ringing off the hook, trying to fill prescriptions pull them and put them all back...this place is a Failure!!
Stop being such a GREEDY Company And start treating your employees right and having sufficient staff to help serve customers and be able to do their job.
Under Staffing and not giving breaks just end the END *** off customers and makes the whole Company look BAD...this place is the worst place to work for EVER.review #280619
You may also like
- "The companies involved are rxoutlet.net, premiumcharge.net, and IMKPAY.com. I believe they are all affiliated, and work together to sell drugs and tobacco over the internet. I ordered a..."
- "People please be worn of how rude this man is. I ordered a product and have not seen them up to this day September 2014. I contacted him via email..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."
- "My pizza had an excessive amount of crust, or inadequate amount of topping. I had literally 2" of crust on my pizza. When I called in, the manager..."
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "I had a profile on pof and was all going well then for some reason the other day it logged me out and won't let me log back in was..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."