Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Sucks!!
They Under staff their pharmacy and expect 1 tech and 1 pharmacist to help out 5 people at the Drop off window, 2 people at the consultation windows 8+ people at the pickup window, 2 cars in lane 1 of the drive thru and 2 cars in lane 2 of the drive thru, phones ringing off the hook, trying to fill prescriptions pull them and put them all back...this place is a Failure!!
Stop being such a GREEDY Company And start treating your employees right and having sufficient staff to help serve customers and be able to do their job.
Under Staffing and not giving breaks just end the END *** off customers and makes the whole Company look BAD...this place is the worst place to work for EVER.d5915c3 review #280619
You may also like
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "I hired Jonathan Wald few months ago, and I provided him with tons of paperwork about my case, I sent him several emails giving him information about how to win..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "AWFUL! DO NOT STORE ANYTHING VALUABLE HERE! I needed to rent a dry and temperature controlled space for my musical instruments, furniture and other household items for about..."