Cvs Pharmacy - Employee Relations
CVS/Pharmacy cares way to much about their fiscal year reports to the Wall Street Journal then anything else.They will cut hours and completely disrespect their employees.
Most of the time there is one Manager/Shift Manager and a cashier/clerk on duty in the front store and a pharmacist with one technician in the pharmacy. Not only does this mean they we work three or four people worth of work, but store ratings also go down. Customers are tired of waiting to be assisted, rung up, etc. And when these ratings go down, middle management blames line management and everyone under them.
Complete disrespect. Every employee is entitled to a 30 minute break if they are working 6+ hours where I work. Employees are not even allowed to leave the store for their break simply because there is only one other person working the front (manager/shift manager). Sometimes employees cannot even take breaks because of the amount of work presented, yet CVS will still cut the 30 minutes out of your pay check.
Also, the payroll system has messed up so many paychecks. I encourage everyone to count their hours beforehand and double check them on your checks because employees have been ripped off so many times.
And when we tell middle management all this, they simply say "That's not an excuse"...that should be CVS's new slogan!review #196868
You may also like
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "The ice cream counter which has a small sink to rinse out the scooper was filthy! The ice cream scooper and ladle were barely visible sitting at the bottom of..."
- "Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it. When pulling home when I got..."
- "My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport. Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking. They valet parked our car..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "Review of Pizza Hut, Sector 28, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA. BAN Pizza Hut. 3rd class people spl Mr. Sekhar Mane, Dada giri se baat karta hai kamina. 1) Wrong Delivery, 2) Late..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."