Cvs Pharmacy - Employee Relations
CVS/Pharmacy cares way to much about their fiscal year reports to the Wall Street Journal then anything else.They will cut hours and completely disrespect their employees.
Most of the time there is one Manager/Shift Manager and a cashier/clerk on duty in the front store and a pharmacist with one technician in the pharmacy. Not only does this mean they we work three or four people worth of work, but store ratings also go down. Customers are tired of waiting to be assisted, rung up, etc. And when these ratings go down, middle management blames line management and everyone under them.
Complete disrespect. Every employee is entitled to a 30 minute break if they are working 6+ hours where I work. Employees are not even allowed to leave the store for their break simply because there is only one other person working the front (manager/shift manager). Sometimes employees cannot even take breaks because of the amount of work presented, yet CVS will still cut the 30 minutes out of your pay check.
Also, the payroll system has messed up so many paychecks. I encourage everyone to count their hours beforehand and double check them on your checks because employees have been ripped off so many times.
And when we tell middle management all this, they simply say "That's not an excuse"...that should be CVS's new slogan!review #196868
You may also like
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "I saw this Instaflex free trial sample on Yahoo. It claimed that in order to get a free sample all you have to do is pay shipping for 4.99$. When..."
- "Do not sign a check for this company unless they can give you 8 successful dealers with names telephone numbers and addresses. This is a company that is not transparent...."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "Ordered 250cc dune buggy/go kart from olson power sports with mythical warrantee. First off the buggy I ordered after hours and hours of research was suddenly out of stock after..."
- "My name is David client you are in US dollars Reebok specifically Egypt Cairo Festival City Mall there in the ill-treatment and sales Director when my order shoe Jet fous..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."