Cvs Pharmacy - Generic Adderal and CVS price
CVS was unable to answer my prescription question.I buy my meds at a local pharmacy and pay 56.00 for 60 20mg of generic adderal.
I went to pick up my boyfriends script at CVS....He gets 90 10mg of generic adderal (Same Brand). His cost was 113.00. When I asked why the price was higher, the pharmacist did not have an answer, but said she was in a hurry. HELLO????
What is going on? Am I crazy or is there some sort of difference here? CVS is supposed to be cheaper.
Well, unless confronted about a question that is obviously in need of answering.Time to do some investigating I guess.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "I bought two moisturizing skin creams with aloe vera and vitamin D from CVS a while ago only to find out now, after I finished my first one, that the..."
- "I think they actually decreased the value of the home. We were warned that they could not sand due to the house being built before 1967. However they still did..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."
- "I ordered some printed mugs and was sent email that they would be shipped over a week ago. Continually try to check status but there has been no update..."
- "Sergio Zambrano stole $ 50,000 from my company. Sergio used the money to bail out his brother Jahaziel Zambrano for HOME INVASION ROBBERY and then he ran. Sergio Zambrano..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tn when we were approached by a "body-snatcher" who convinced us to go on a 90-minute tour for compensation of..."