Cvs Pharmacy - Generic Adderal and CVS price
CVS was unable to answer my prescription question.I buy my meds at a local pharmacy and pay 56.00 for 60 20mg of generic adderal.
I went to pick up my boyfriends script at CVS....He gets 90 10mg of generic adderal (Same Brand). His cost was 113.00. When I asked why the price was higher, the pharmacist did not have an answer, but said she was in a hurry. HELLO????
What is going on? Am I crazy or is there some sort of difference here? CVS is supposed to be cheaper.
Well, unless confronted about a question that is obviously in need of answering.Time to do some investigating I guess.review #126676
You may also like
- "Christian drug treatment centers are a different type of rehab, one that may give you the complete recovery you are searching for. Many rehabs may provide a temporary recovery, but..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Order carpet cleaning service through AngiesList. When carpet company called, they said it would be almost double what I had already paid upfront through AngiesList. I canceled order..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "Married in Oct and by Nov my ring is all dented/scared up it's tungsten with sterling silver and diamonds a ring that well not hold up ..."
- "I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."