Cvs Pharmacy - Generic Adderal and CVS price
CVS was unable to answer my prescription question.I buy my meds at a local pharmacy and pay 56.00 for 60 20mg of generic adderal.
I went to pick up my boyfriends script at CVS....He gets 90 10mg of generic adderal (Same Brand). His cost was 113.00. When I asked why the price was higher, the pharmacist did not have an answer, but said she was in a hurry. HELLO????
What is going on? Am I crazy or is there some sort of difference here? CVS is supposed to be cheaper.
Well, unless confronted about a question that is obviously in need of answering.Time to do some investigating I guess.109c230b review #126676
You may also like
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "I bought two moisturizing skin creams with aloe vera and vitamin D from CVS a while ago only to find out now, after I finished my first one, that the..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- " All my Invicta Watches are broken. I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off. Is that Swiss Made?..."
- "I've been having trouble with Suddenlink's internet service for the past 4+ months. I've called over 2 dozen times during that time period. I've been having different issues. Sometimes it's..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers.Dear Grayline Official:On June..."