Del City, Oklahoma
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Adam Alonzo the district manager of CVS Pharmacy said he would send out a gift card to me for the problem that happend at 4251 SE 44th St, Oklahoma City, OK with a employee who was rude with me ...Never sent out one and lied to me he would then calls me early in the morning and accused me of calling a store and cussing them out ...

I don't know what Adam Alonzo is up to but I think he screwed up for not sending me out the gift card that I have never received it that has been going on over a week now ...

So he makes excuses ...I called CVS 1 800 # to complain and waiting for them to get in touch with me ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies from district manger. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cvs pharmacy gift card. Cvs Pharmacy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

I see you have not removed my name and picture from this site, which you are not authorized to posted.I have given you an extra day.

I have contacted my lawyer.See you in court.

You have no right posting my picture on without my permission.I am giving you 48 hours that is until the 14th of January 2016 to remove my picture from this site which you are not authorized to post.

If this is not removed withing 48 hours I will be taking legal action.

You were cussing us out and we still have the call recorded.You have 48 hours to remove my picture and name from this site or I will be seeking legal action.