My doctor sent a Rx for 30mg morphine ext 2 weeks ago.I have been on this medication for a year now every month

Filled at 6701 ridge ave Philadelphia pa. 19128 I called last Friday the 23rd of April and was told that they were out of the medication until Monday.

I needed it before then but I waited and today the 28th I sent my daughter to pick them up because I was in a car accident yesterday and I am in severe pain and I am out of my morphine 30mg but they did not give it to her so I called and was told that they were still out and didnt bother to order it until i called and now it might be here tomorrow or Friday. They then told me that they have lots of patients taking it and they are having trouble keeping it in stock. So at first the pharmacist said they didnt order it because I was early but I wasnt and that has nothing to do with having. Medication on the shelf or in the safe available to your patients that are in serious pain.

Its not right, you should care about your patients wellness and be prepared to fill Rxsas needed not days after its needed. Painfully your Frank Ash.

User's recommendation: Go to Rite Aide.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: In this neighborhood.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Rude cashier, Dont.

Location: 260 Rock Hill Road, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004

Comments

#2007717

Why were you in the car accident? I hope you’re not driving while you’re taking that junk.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews