Prescription Services

My doctor wrote my prescription and specifically noted that I was not to get generic. Three times they have given me generic.

After the first time I was told they would note it in my records. Guess someone cannot read. The second time they said it they would note it in which I said it was already done. She said it was not, so someone was lying along the way.

This third time was enough for me. I do not know if they need to bold, use all caps, highlight it or what. How about just read the notes!!! The lady was very cool because i was beyond irate, continually wasting my time and gas.

My husband or daughter usually pick it up for me because it is on their way home. I am the one who has to go back and get the right one.

This to me is a simple task. At some point sorry is not enough. Fix the problem.

Train your staff. Find a solution. If they cannot even get simple birth control right what are they doing with other medication.

It is my duty as a responsible citizen to warn others. Someone could die from this incompetence.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments

h.kitchener

Get your scripts filled elsewhere. If the doctor writes "DAW" or similar on the script, the pharmacy is required to fill it as written.

JellyDoll