I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I attempted to return it WITH receipt and tag on 8/30/15 at my Suwanee, GA store located on P'tree Ind Blvd. Asst Mgr said it was a DSD item and the UPC was not in their system. She called Mgr Auowe Diagne. He said he would not accept the return because it was a "DSD item and he was not going to take a hit to his bottom line". This is unacceptable.

Ben B. White III

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cvs Pharmacy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Cvs Pharmacy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem solving. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Pharmacy cvs pharmacy return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Coupon Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Cvs Pharmacy "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - NOTICE: "Purchases over $40 on debit cards are literally UNREFUNDABLE" Cvs Pharmacy "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Couponing Cvs Pharmacy "Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! Cvs Pharmacy "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more