I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I attempted to return it WITH receipt and tag on 8/30/15 at my Suwanee, GA store located on P'tree Ind Blvd. Asst Mgr said it was a DSD item and the UPC was not in their system. She called Mgr Auowe Diagne. He said he would not accept the return because it was a "DSD item and he was not going to take a hit to his bottom line". This is unacceptable.

Ben B. White III

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Cvs Pharmacy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $22 and wants Cvs Pharmacy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem solving. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Pharmacy cvs pharmacy return policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments