69 views

Gibsonton CVS Pharmacy is the absolute WORST Pharmacy Ive ever been too. There is no accountability even at the Corporate level.

I am contacting my Employers Benefit Dept to express how horrible this pharmacy is & it is the only pharmacy covered under my insurance...thus the absolute worst treatment of a consumer Ive EVER experienced. I hope to rally enough co-workers to do the same & maybe this benefit period will result in another pharmacy who: 1. Treats a customer with respect & appreciate the business & heres the real hard part - 2. DO YOUR JOB - it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a high call volume 24/7 - 365 days a year & IF that were true -HIRE more help!!!

YOUR service & pharmacy SUCK! I hope youre treated the same way one day when you find yourself on the other side of the counter!!

User's recommendation: Go to another store/pharmacy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Do their job & answer the phone & question below- how do you put a price on your health or sanity? .

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Near home.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Unprofessional, Poor treatment of customers and poor phone connections, Incompetence of pharmacy employees, Uncaring, Never answer the phone.

Location: 10623 Gibsonton Dr, Riverview, FL 33578

Comments

I love it when people who have clearly never worked in a pharmacy before yell at techs to "DO THEIR JOB." Tell you what sweetie - if you can list everything that a tech job entails, enlighten us all.

Monetary loss of $999999???!!! Really???

Seriously??? It is difficult to take your complaint seriously when you “claim” a monetary loss of $999999

CVS Pharmacy Reviews