Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags of baneful dog food being that I had a raincheck for them when they were buy one get one free, and also use my buy one get one free coupon which would make them free and I would just have to pay the sales tax.The employer said she would have to ask her manager and I told her no problem.
The manager immediately said she is not doing it. I pulled up the CVS policy on my phone and tried to explain to the manager that probably isn't aware of the policy but I was quickly answered with "look I'm not going to go back and forth with you i said i am not doing it" in the rudest manner. I cannot believe I was treated with such attitude after being a loyal customer of CVS for so long.
Why have the policy implemented if customers cannot even use them?Shame on CVS management!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "I ordered 4 Borojo from #dhealthsore back in October, I received 3, I called them and they said it is on back order. I have never received anything else from..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."