Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags of baneful dog food being that I had a raincheck for them when they were buy one get one free, and also use my buy one get one free coupon which would make them free and I would just have to pay the sales tax.The employer said she would have to ask her manager and I told her no problem.
The manager immediately said she is not doing it. I pulled up the CVS policy on my phone and tried to explain to the manager that probably isn't aware of the policy but I was quickly answered with "look I'm not going to go back and forth with you i said i am not doing it" in the rudest manner. I cannot believe I was treated with such attitude after being a loyal customer of CVS for so long.
Why have the policy implemented if customers cannot even use them?Shame on CVS management!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "Black Friday GNC advertised Fitbit One for $9.99 and Fitbit Flex for $39.99. I order immediately on fri. (6) Fitbit One's for my kids/grandkids and 2 FB Flex for myself/husband...."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."