Cvs Pharmacy - Couponing

114 of 1128 Cvs Pharmacy reviews

Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags of baneful dog food being that I had a raincheck for them when they were buy one get one free, and also use my buy one get one free coupon which would make them free and I would just have to pay the sales tax.The employer said she would have to ask her manager and I told her no problem.

The manager immediately said she is not doing it. I pulled up the CVS policy on my phone and tried to explain to the manager that probably isn't aware of the policy but I was quickly answered with "look I'm not going to go back and forth with you i said i am not doing it" in the rudest manner. I cannot believe I was treated with such attitude after being a loyal customer of CVS for so long.

Why have the policy implemented if customers cannot even use them?Shame on CVS management!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #827276

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cvs Pharmacy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
114 of 1128 Cvs Pharmacy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21 #1230298 Hartford, Connecticut, United States

I worked at Big Y and CVS in retail. So I know the, Coupon Policy.
Cashiers are not allowed to use Buy One Get One Free coupon with other offers, including rain checks.
Read your coupons properly!!
THE SMALL PRINT.
That's the problem.
Do your job. We do ours. RETAIL WORKERS SHOULD NOT BE BLAMED OR CHEATED FOR A CUSTOMERS FAULT. RETAIL HAS POLICIES LIKE EVERY BUSINESS. YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT. We're required to greet. Some customers don't say anything. It's also not our fault if you're late for your Doctor's appointment.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cvs Pharmacy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cvs Pharmacy.
Filing a new complaint about
×