Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags of baneful dog food being that I had a raincheck for them when they were buy one get one free, and also use my buy one get one free coupon which would make them free and I would just have to pay the sales tax.The employer said she would have to ask her manager and I told her no problem.
The manager immediately said she is not doing it. I pulled up the CVS policy on my phone and tried to explain to the manager that probably isn't aware of the policy but I was quickly answered with "look I'm not going to go back and forth with you i said i am not doing it" in the rudest manner. I cannot believe I was treated with such attitude after being a loyal customer of CVS for so long.
Why have the policy implemented if customers cannot even use them?Shame on CVS management!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "Dear Garcium, I am reporting this to the fraud team. I am not happy that you have taken hundreds of dollars from my card without consent! My name is..."
- "...when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what the package shows but received alot less..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."