Cvs Pharmacy Customer Service
Contact Cvs Pharmacy
- (888) 607-4287
- (888) 607-4287
- (800) 746-7287
- (866) 389-2727
- (800) 499-0214
Currently you can call only US numbers.
For ExtraCare issues, call Monday - Saturday, 8:00AM - 8:00PM EST.
About Cvs Pharmacy
CVS Pharmacy is a large chain of pharmacy stores. The company was founded by Stanley Goldstein, Sydney Goldstein, and Ralph Hoagland in May 1963 as the Consumer Value Store. Its headquarters is based in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States. CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of CVS Health. The company sells prescription drugs. It also offers a broad range of general merchandise products including cosmetics, hair and beauty products, over-the-counter drugs, greeting cards, and magazines. CVS Pharmacy has more than 9500 locations across the United States. All products are available in stores and online. The company accepts most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Cvs Pharmacy Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Cvs Pharmacy to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Austin, Texas, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States