39.8K views

CVS will cut employee hours and expects 1 person to do the job of 3 people but then the company gets upset when their Triple S score goes down. The company only cares for themselves not the employees.

I worked there for 3 years never called out & always showed up to work on time. I decided to quit and gave the company a 1 month notice trying to give them enough time to find a replacement. Eight months later after quitting I received 2 old checks which should have been given to me. Both issue dates on the checks were written at later dates after leaving the company so I had no way of knowing I was receiving 2 more checks.

That just shows you how much the store managers are cleaning out the pay stubs and checks out of the safe. They could have at least given me a call to tell me I had checks I would have went and picked them up. I am still trying to get my 2 checks re-issued and have now learned it's all of CVS that sucks.

People working payroll and HR keep giving me the run around on my checks. I wouldn't recommend working for CVS they are absolutely horrible to their employees!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Manager.

Location: Henderson, Nevada

Comments

#2017743

I totally agree. I don't understand how they always get away with harassing, bullying their employees without any consequence's

#2005308

Get rid of this already

#2004959

CVS sucks for customers also. I shopped there for years, but now I'm going to Walgreens for all my pharmacy and other needs.

They are under staffed and extremely unfriendly and unsanitary. They expect you to enter yes or no on a screen otherwise you cannot buy anything there. They don't disinfect the stylus they want you to use.

So they place you at risk of death, just for some gimmick, I don't think it even makes them a profit. Their management must consist of very evil creatures, not of the Human Species.

#1991827

yup.

#1961138

DON'T BE A JELLY!....... NUT UP AND DEMAND TO BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT!

#1961135

Don't be a Jelly!........ Nut up and demand to be treated with dignity and respect!

#1922667

Please take this eighth year old post down

#1910554

I wuz shopping at CVS da udder day and I was trying to find sum-tang to spend my three dollar extra bucks on. I saw that they had some CVS brand Ruby red grapefruit juice drink on sale for 2 for five dollar.

I was going to get some until I saw that all 8 bottles of it were over 4 months past the "best buy" date, and they looked kind of funny through the see through bottles. That's what made.me check the dates in the first place. I bet that those bottles will still be.onthe shelves when the new year comes around. I feel sorry for anyone wh buys them, because I bet they be nasty taking.

GET WITH IT CVS, AND REMOVE EXPIRED ITEMS OFF OF THE SHELVES. NO ONE WANTS TO BUY ANYTHING OVER 4 MONTHS PAST THE BEST BUY DATE.

DONATE THEM TO A HOMELESS SHELTER OR A SOUP KITCHEN. GIVE THEM TO VAGRANTS TO MIX WITH VODKA SO THAT THEY CAN RELAX AND CHILL.

#1953190
@PissedConsumer1910554

You talk like a five year old.

I work at CVS and I would not tell anyone to work or shop there.

Agreed horrible company!

If you don’t like working there then quit. End of story.

@PissedConsumer1855855

ok Boomer

Empires are built Empires fail due to what is happening with cvs caremark. Wheels don’t roll very good without the hub and spokes.

Don’t forget good employee can make or break you silently. Cut waste,buyers need to make good choices buyin merchandise. Example 500 bath balms & hearts that priced to high .Have been on counter for 2 years.This a small part of this happening.

Didn’t need big signs.Short of help by cutting hours .Then comes ups, carepass,to sell.Customers just want to pay for merchandise &leave to many questions to answer.To much pressure with all of this to handle customer flow ,set counters vacuum floors,straighten,clean bath rooms to run registers with only one person ona shift. To many demands with no hours & help.

@PissedConsumer1832293

That's why so much of the merchandise in their stores is covered in dust from being there so long. The greedy mfers at CVS price everything way too high.

The only time it is a good deal is when the extra bucks you get for the item brings it down to Walmart prices, but alas those extra bucks come with strings attached that you've gotta spend them on MORE crap from CVS. I told the people in the store I wasn't going back no more because of it. Now I DID go back one more time, but I spent the gyp extra bucks I got at that time and haven't been back in months. I finally broke the extra bucks chains.

I am now happily spending the money that I would have spent at CVS at WalMart instead, where I don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops and play games anymore. Good Riddance CVS Extra Bucks!

A Call to Action In support and confirmation of the recent New York Times article, “How Chaos at Chain Pharmacies is Putting Patients at Risk,” I (a retail pharmacist) as well as many others will be submitting a letter to the State Board of Pharmacy. We believe now is a perfect opportunity to voice our concerns as pharmacists and pharmacy technicians regarding the current status of retail pharmacy and where it is headed in the future.

I implore each of you to write your Board of Pharmacy ASAP. Please voice your concerns about pharmacist, technician, and cashier staffing, script/action counts, technician ratios, star rating calls, cold calls, automatic fills, breaks, lunches, opioids, corporate pressure, distractions, and any other concerns that come to mind. Be constructive in your letter, give specifics when possible, and suggest viable solutions when able. Please forward this text to every pharmacist and technician you are able.

Perhaps if we stand and speak together as one, we can begin to take back pharmacy from the corporations and keep it where it should be. In the hands of pharmacists, technicians, and the patients.

#1925271
@PissedConsumer1829838

CVS is very understaffed, pharmacy as well as front checkout. The pharmacy is dangerously stressed out.

They are making serious mistakes that will eventually kill someone. Most of the pharmacy managers are new , fresh out of school and have no idea what they have signed on to. Yes. The money is great, but not worth your health and sanity.

I've seen it all at CVS, I was a shift manager for or 12 years. I was offered a managers job twice, turned it down . The only way to run a store the right way now, cause you have no hours, is to work 60 hrs a week their.

New manager and DM every few years, what does that tell ya. Best thing I ever did was to leave .

I implore each of you to write your Board of Pharmacy by the end of February 2020. Please voice your concerns about pharmacist, technician, and cashier staffing, script/action counts, technician ratios, star rating calls, cold calls, automatic fills, breaks, lunches, opioids, corporate pressure, distractions, and any other concerns that come to mind. Be constructive in your letter, give specifics when possible, and suggest viable solutions when able. Please forward this text to every pharmacist and technician you are able.

Say what you will about CVS, but at least they quit selling the very addictive and unhealthy cigarettes that competitor Walgreens still peddles. Now if they could just quit selling all of the candy and junk food and soda pop, then they would really show that they care about everyone's health.

@PissedConsumer1828104

My a55 is Super-Sized, and part of the blame is on CVS for all of the sodas, candy and junk food that they have sold me through the years. Alot of it I only got because I was trying to get rid of those pesky Extra Bucks. I only wanted one box of soda, but no, they said I have to buy 3 or 4 or 5 12 packs in order to get the sale price or pay the highway robbery price of $5.99 per box.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews