Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is.I checked my other prescriptions and it did not match any of them nor did it match any of my Fiancées meds.

This is clearly a mistake that should not have happened. It is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for a trained professional making this mistake. I would switch back to my old Pharmacy if my insurance was excepted there. In all the years I used them I never had this problem happen.

CVS isn't what it's cracked up to be and by the picture I have submitted you can clearly see that this is not a Bupropion tablet.I am seriously considering changing my Pharmacy when I find one that's in my plan.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cvs Pharmacy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Walgreens that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cvs Pharmacy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Cvs Pharmacy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments