2.8
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time

Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care.I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and only 20% registers i ask why manager comes over and says "oh you can only get the sale amount if you buy 2 of the items.

That rule is not printed on coupon.the number is 40671142....THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG WITH PRICE-POINTS AT CVS #1790....its the worst to be a large volume merchant.Every encounter is exhausting from unskilled no people skilled employees

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Cvs Pharmacy and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Walgreens that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cvs Pharmacy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Cvs Pharmacy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

LadyScot

Well now, this is almost a first for me. I agree with the poster. The coupon does not stipulate a quantity required for the discount.

Cry more....