465 Station Ave, South Yarmouth, MA 02664, USA
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 06

I went beyond the company to the state government and found out that they were acting illegally or improperly. They had no right to refuse to provide me my medicine and they had no right to demand to scan my license.

I purchased the prescription from another company and also called the regional manager who agreed they could not do what they tried to do. In simple words protect yourself from companies like CVS.

Original review posted by user Oct 07

Today I went to CVS to pick up an refill of my prescription as I have done for the last 12 years with this medication. They refused to provide me my medication unless I allowed them to scan my driver's license, as the medication they claimed is now a controlled substance.

I allowed them to copy the information and they refused they said they only can scan it and thus refused me my prescription.

They were rude, crude and like dealing with a machine not a human, they just kept repeating a script and said they do not want to deal with this issue. I left, came back and cancelled the order and purchased it elsewhere without allowing my license to be scanned and my identity stolen.

I didn't like: That they want to steal my identity.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07.

Comments

Why would anyone want to steal your identity? Do you really think you're that important?

to Anonymous #1590355

I guess you don't live in this world, there are many many companies who take your information and then get hacked. Therefore all your information is now available to the black internet.

Everyone should have a right to privacy. And yes everyone is important even you.