Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray.

Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did get it off with a knife the knife stabbed me and the cap that releases the spray from the bottle was dislodged.

This person wrote the review about Cvs Pharmacy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cvs Pharmacy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Pharmacy flute adobe propionate nasel spray usp for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

God why do people post such dumb s*** ???

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1280005

Lol, so you cut yourself, but that's somehow not your fault?

Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom Cvs Pharmacy "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Couponing Cvs Pharmacy "Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - NOTICE: "Purchases over $40 on debit cards are literally UNREFUNDABLE" Cvs Pharmacy "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..." Read more CVS Pharmacy PoorStore Conditions Norwalk, CT Cvs Pharmacy "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more