Cvs Pharmacy Flute Adobe Propionate Nasel Spray Usp Review from Sarasota, Florida
Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray.
Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did get it off with a knife the knife stabbed me and the cap that releases the spray from the bottle was dislodged.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Flute Adobe Propionate Nasel Spray Usp
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "The one in Sarasota and Bradenton are filthy. I waited 20 in drive thru for a breakfast biscuit. Then few days later took my family to eat inside. It was..."
- "Awful talked to a manger today told him how disappointed I was and he did nothing this place is just like all the rest OSI company's taking short cuts..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."