CVS Pharmacy PoorStore Conditions Norwalk, CT
Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items.Store cluttered and messy.
Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat pants and yoga pants.
Expired consumable product on shelves. Missing pricing signs throughout the store. Food product in aisles not rotated to prevent the sale of outdated product. 48-minute wait to fill a single prescription.
Staff engaged in personal conversation while ringing up customers. Manager speaking on personal cell phone call while on sales floor. More shopping carts littering the parking lot than there are available in the store for customer's to shop. Lights burnt out in parking lot.
Christmas light and decorations still up in July.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Out Of Stock Items
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "I filled out all my in for to order this but didn't hit summit and x out of it and surprise I get billed $52 dollars and then the pills..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "US Hole in One and their associates AVOID they cannot do what they promised . . .they do not have the knowledge or expertise in the golf insurance industry YOU..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Look out for this manager. Cursed me out and slammed window in my face because it was 12:57am and he "was *** closed". I really didn't know what to say..."