2.2K views

They Under staff their pharmacy and expect 1 tech and 1 pharmacist to help out 5 people at the Drop off window, 2 people at the consultation windows 8+ people at the pickup window, 2 cars in lane 1 of the drive thru and 2 cars in lane 2 of the drive thru, phones ringing off the hook, trying to fill prescriptions pull them and put them all back...this place is a Failure!!

Stop being such a GREEDY Company And start treating your employees right and having sufficient staff to help serve customers and be able to do their job.

Under Staffing and not giving breaks just end the END *** off customers and makes the whole Company look BAD...this place is the worst place to work for EVER.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

United health care forces me to use CVS and without doubt they are the worst pharmacy I have ever used by far.Even tried different locations and they are all atrocious.

You name it they fail at it.

Words cant even describe how detestable they are.Buyer beware!

West Babylon, New York, United States #952133

3 hour wait.for a prescription seriously this is why your company is going down

CVS IS GETTING WORSE THE SLAVE LABOR IS REACHING IT'S LIMIT THEY HAVE CUT HOURS SO BAD THAT MOST OF THE TIME THERE IS ONLY THE PHARMACIST AND ONE TECHNICIAN TO HANDLE PICK-UP AT REGISTERS,DRIVE-THRU,DROP OFF,PHONE,PRODUCTION,RETURNS,IN-PUT,INSURANCE REJEECTIONS,CONSULTATION,AND INVENTORY. THE DISTRICT MANAGERS ARE SIMPLY HORRIBLE MOST OF THE WORKS CANNOT EVEN PAY THEIR BILLS WITH ALL THE CUT BACKS IF THEY WOULD STOP WITH ALL THEIR *** FORMS LIKE HOW CAN I IMPROVE THE WORK FLOW,WHAT WE CAN DO TO IMPROVE CUSTOMERS CARE AND SERVICES AND THERE ARE MEANY SUCH THINGS WE HAVE TO DO WHICH DOESNOT ALLOW USE TO BE MOE HELPFUL TO THE CUSTOMERS INSTEAD OF TREATING THEIR EMPLOYEES WITH RESPECT AND CONSIDERATION WEE ARE TREATED LIKE LOW LIFES DON'T THEY KNOW A HAPPY SHIP IS A PRODUCTIVE SHIP NO MATTER HOW BAD YOU NEED A JOB STAY AWAY FROM CVS THEIR GREED IS ONLY SUPERCEEDED BY THEIR STUPIDITY

Bear, Delaware, United States #813592

CVS lousy customer service...,extremely rude!

to ***edOff Annapolis, Maryland, United States #974265

customer service is nonexistent .

If I have a prescription that has any kind of narcotic associated with it , I am treated like a drug addict.

Rude, and unwilling to cooperate with the customers or their doctors.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #703652

About 3 months ago I got a job in the photo lab at CVS.It is my first job.

Everyone at my store was very nice for the first 2 months. However, I barley worked. Maybe 30 hours the first month, 40 (maybe) the 2nd. I learned a lot, but not everything.

I'm not sure where everything is yet, and some photo orders (such as books) still confuse me. This month, due to some people quitting, im working about 70 hours. Which is fine, however they expect me to suddenly know things i had never once done in the first 2 months. Then they complain when I ask questions.

But if i do something wrong, they obviously complain as well. In fact, today, i was showing a customer the location of an item. The manager took the money drawer. I was about to switch registers anyway, so i didn't say anything, as the manager often takes the drawer to count.

They then proceed to yell at my for not reporting the drawer, leaving the register, "lying" on why i switched registers (I needed to stock the candy aisle, and wanted to watch the register at the same time) and for asking to many questions. I understand where they are coming from, and said i would try harder, but they don't see where im coming from. And just kept complaining. Everyone else at the store are nice, and understand i didn't work very much, but the higher ups seem like they don't.

They also have yet to give me my pay check this week.I don't want to just quit, but i also understand this a first job.

Burnham, Illinois, United States #684739

Cvs is the worst place I have ever worked.I at every chance I get will NEVER recommend it as a place to work or shop.

They continually harrass, and threaten employees, yet they don't give enough hours or enough positions to get their insane workloads done. They give raises that aren't enough. They do nothing to make an employees want to work harder, accept threaten them with termination. They hire mean and bitchy district managers that everyone hates.

They are more interested in catching employees doing something wrong than they are about employee safety and thieves in their urban stores. Anyone thinking of working here.... RUN AWAY AS FAST YOU CAN!!! ITS NOT WORTH IT.

ANY JOB IS BETTER THAN WORKING HERE!!!!:cry

The CVS Pharmacist in my town was so down right mean to me, I called customer relations and they were going to "counsel" them, never happened, I moved my business out of town to another pharmacy, CVS Does not care how many customers they lose, they monopolize one small town after another. Will never go there again!

I have worked at one of the customer service call centers for a few years.We are constantly under the threat of being fired for not meating a call quota.

I hear from customers every day that they are leaving CVS because of the constant harrasing calls that are received from the pharmacy. We are not offering any customer service, we are badgering customers about readyfill,text messaging, cvs.com,flushots, converting 30 day scripts to 90 day scripts. We have to lie to get a day off for a doctor appointment. Time is micro-managed to the second.

If you use more than 6 minutes a day to use the bathroom, you get written warnings. This is a company that preaches life/work balance until your life gets in the way. I have watched people being taken out in an ambulance and were given a written warning because the left work unplanned. I refuse to even use cvs to fill my own scripts.

I don't step foot in any cvs store ever.If you are looking for a job, DON'T apply at cvs.

to ***ed employee Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan #672429

I feel your pain pissed employee!

YES, CVS does this to it's employees. We are under constant threat of being fired for not meeting a quota, per-day. Sometimes the managers try to be *** about it and if you don't fulfill a quota they add MORE quotas to the list!

Them giving written warnings for people taken out in an ambulance is illegal and should be challenged. Worked Unplanned? Who the heck planned to leave work in an ambulance for goodness sake!

Pissed it right. While CVS may look cute for customers it's another trip actually working IN cvs itself. It's like a step up from the ***-treatment of walmart employees! We're over-worked, under-appreciated and NEARLY not paid enough as we should be.

All these cheap-retail jobs are almost the same. 8.50 for paid slave-labor and stress on the job.