56 views
Verified Reviewer

CVS 's webpage is the worst!

Ive had to reset my password over a thousand times and been locked out a few hundred.

You reset it (if you even get that far before it locks you out), it works fine and you come back 2 weeks later and it wont accept it.

They automatically keep refilling un important meds over and over until you have 2,500 pills at home, but the 2 or 3 really critical meds they wont let you refill even on the webpage and it just tells you that you have to come in to refill it and it wont let you set it on auto refill (not even narcotics-like cholesterol and heart medicines). I get dozen of text messages all week long about my Rx being ready for pick up but when I go to the Pharmacy they look at me like Im from Mars and tell me they dont have anything for me.

User's recommendation: Run way or throw all of your pills away! They ought to post a link to the suicide hotlines for people trying to use the CVS webpage!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Manager.

Preferred solution: Fix your damned website! It has sucked for the last 5 years.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Prices.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Stupid website and its passwords going bad.

Location: 4990 South Arizona Avenue, Chandler, AZ 85248