1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I had been buying my prescriptions monthly but was offered a better price if I bought them in 3 month quantities which I did.I continued to receive messages monthly asking if I wanted to get refills.

I thought they would havr it recorded I had bought a 3 month supply. I went back 3 months later to find all my prescriptions were terminated. I had to go to my doctors and have all of them reinstated. Then I found that my insurance information was also deleted and I had to wait for my medications until the insurance approval was completed.

One prescription was submitted that they previously knew the insurance would not pay for which led to a whole new round of denials and problems until I convinced them to stop submitting it. Then when I went to pay for my delayed medications I was overcharged and had to get another coupon to reduce my drug price because they had deleted the previous one out of their system.

I had used another pharmacy previous to CVS for 5 years with no problems.I have used CVS for about a year now and this is their second major screw up.

Comments