I have been working for Cvs going to be two years I'm a cashier I used to get a lot of hours.25 or more .As soon as they found out I'm pregnant they cut my hour to one day a week.

Couldn't pay my bills so I had to get another job when my manager found out I had another job he stop giving me hours . And I haven't worked in two and a half month because they refuse to give me hours.

There is .no reason to cut my hours when I can still do my job.I have lost around 2000 dallors from Cvs not giving me any hours

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Cashier.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Flute Adobe Propionate Nasel Spray Usp Review from Sarasota, Florida Cvs Pharmacy "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Bupropion Review from Appleton, Wisconsin Cvs Pharmacy "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - False Advertising Cvs Pharmacy "I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from cvs.com. When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered)...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy Cashier Review from New York, New York Cvs Pharmacy "Customer service is still a problem at store #4014 which is 2182 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10024. Cashier "Nykia" (#1439761) Trans:# 9564 is unfriendly and seems to not enjoy her job...." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more