8310 Easton Rd, Ottsville, PA 18942, USA
Turnaround Time

I have several complaints about CVS in Ottsville.We went to the drive thru to pick up medication and sat there in the hot sun for 10 mins for the car in front of us.

Finally we got to the window and the script was not ready, though it had been called in 2 weeks ago. We decided to go in and wait. While waiting, we heard the buzzer for the drive thru continuing to go off while the workers just looked at each other as to say "you get it". After buying the script for $150, we spoke to the Dr.

and was told that it was not a necessary script. I immediately took it back because it was a lot of money, but they would not accept it. I understand that, but they don't tell you that the scripts are non-refundable and should. I also had brought the coupon I received in the mail.

They would not honor the coupon as "per their policy". Any other store will accept a coupon if you bring the receipt and credit you back. I also had a recent incident in which they wouldn't take the coupon because the item was on sale. There was no sale posted, but they insisted.

If it wasn't posted, how do I know it's on sale? Seems like your time means nothing to them and they just want your money.

Walgreen's has better pricing, and more selections anyway.CVS, I'm done with you!!

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

I didn't like: Have a non-caring attitude just matter of fact, Way pharmacists treat customers, Manager and employee incompetence, Flippant attitude, Wait time.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments