Featured Not resolved

Am a foreign visitor to ATLANTA GEORGIA , and on 11th September 2016 ,about 6.00pm to 7.00pm .I made few purchase from CVS pharmacy ,but discovered that some of it is expired.it was expired 12/2015 and sold on 11th september,2016.

i discovered that i lost the receipt, but i have 100% proof that the items were purchased from the store.

The name of the drug is ADVIL &ADVIL PM.

i discovered it was expired, after used some out of it.Am still wandering why a popular stores like CVS PHARMACY will be stocking expired drug.

Please i will appreciate if you can investigate these issue.

Thanks very much.

AHMED ABIOLA I ABASS

Email- ibonwon@aol.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like and i did not like how they sold me expired drugs. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "medical worry" of pfizer advil pills. Cvs Pharmacy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pfizer advil pills in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - False Advertising Cvs Pharmacy "I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from cvs.com. When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered)...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Bupropion Review from Appleton, Wisconsin Cvs Pharmacy "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - NOTICE: "Purchases over $40 on debit cards are literally UNREFUNDABLE" Cvs Pharmacy "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy Cashier Review from New York, New York Cvs Pharmacy "Customer service is still a problem at store #4014 which is 2182 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10024. Cashier "Nykia" (#1439761) Trans:# 9564 is unfriendly and seems to not enjoy her job...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more