Cvs Pharmacy - EXPIRED DRUGS
Am a foreign visitor to ATLANTA GEORGIA , and on 11th September 2016 ,about 6.00pm to 7.00pm .I made few purchase from CVS pharmacy ,but discovered that some of it is expired.it was expired 12/2015 and sold on 11th september,2016.
i discovered that i lost the receipt, but i have 100% proof that the items were purchased from the store.
The name of the drug is ADVIL &ADVIL PM.
i discovered it was expired, after used some out of it.Am still wandering why a popular stores like CVS PHARMACY will be stocking expired drug.
Please i will appreciate if you can investigate these issue.
Thanks very much.
AHMED ABIOLA I ABASS
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "We hereby testify for a living planet in peril, witness to grim warnings and shocking consequences. Whereas RITEAID and WALGREENS are major suppliers of pharmaceutical and health-care products, they are..."
- "I ordered and paid for 8 dresses from Fashion Mia on the 27th of November 2015. 2 months and several emails and a couple of phone calls later, i got..."
- "i ordered for five plus size dresses precisely size 16 and 18 from fashionmia on 24th of april 2016, four bad quality clothes with 2xl were delivered to me after..."
- "We are one of the leading British Government registered Brokers, Agent and investors based in Beijing with subsidiary offices all over Europe. We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."