Cvs Pharmacy - False Advertising

I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered). Upon revisiting the product details on (link and images below), I discovered several discrepancies in the listing. I noticed the size was listed correctly at the top as .06 ounces, I then noticed the picture was showing the 90 drop (.08 ounces) package. Scrolling down further, the detailed text indicates 60 drops, but then further down in the listing it again states the “Servings Per Container” as 90, again the larger size package. Having purchased a supply of four and receiving this smaller size package, I called customer support to see how they would respond. I was surprised when I was told that my option was to return the product (at my time/expense), no price concession whatsoever. It was explained that as a consumer it’s my responsibility to fully read and understand what I am purchasing. I will certainly think twice before shopping from cvs again. Read the small print!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
D Drops Liquid Vitamin D3
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #795879

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cvs Pharmacy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.