3.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from cvs.com. When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered). Upon revisiting the product details on cvs.com (link and images below), I discovered several discrepancies in the listing. I noticed the size was listed correctly at the top as .06 ounces, I then noticed the picture was showing the 90 drop (.08 ounces) package. Scrolling down further, the detailed text indicates 60 drops, but then further down in the listing it again states the “Servings Per Container” as 90, again the larger size package. Having purchased a supply of four and receiving this smaller size package, I called customer support to see how they would respond. I was surprised when I was told that my option was to return the product (at my time/expense), no price concession whatsoever. It was explained that as a consumer it’s my responsibility to fully read and understand what I am purchasing. I will certainly think twice before shopping from cvs again. Read the small print!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cvs pharmacy customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Cvs Pharmacy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments