I ordered four units of d-drops liquid vitamin D3 from cvs.com. When the package arrived, I was surprised that it contained 60 drops (compared to 90 which I had ordered). Upon revisiting the product details on cvs.com (link and images below), I discovered several discrepancies in the listing. I noticed the size was listed correctly at the top as .06 ounces, I then noticed the picture was showing the 90 drop (.08 ounces) package. Scrolling down further, the detailed text indicates 60 drops, but then further down in the listing it again states the “Servings Per Container” as 90, again the larger size package. Having purchased a supply of four and receiving this smaller size package, I called customer support to see how they would respond. I was surprised when I was told that my option was to return the product (at my time/expense), no price concession whatsoever. It was explained that as a consumer it’s my responsibility to fully read and understand what I am purchasing. I will certainly think twice before shopping from cvs again. Read the small print!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- D Drops Liquid Vitamin D3
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "I dropped off three prescriptions for refill on 03/02/16. I was told they would be ready in an hour. I decided to pick them up the next day. I received..."
- "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."