I bought two moisturizing skin creams with aloe vera and vitamin D from CVS a while ago only to find out now, after I finished my first one, that the second product is less than half empty.I'm pissed, and I want a replacement.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm pissed, and I want a replacement.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

A while back?? Give it a rest. $5 geez .

Just let it go, please.don't go ruin someone's day because you're going to get all upset over your face cream.

Just chalk it up to lesson learned.check before you buy next time.

to not worth it #595431

Couldn't agree with you more. Some people have nothing better in their lives to complain about.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #582673

What brand? CVS does not make the product. Contact the manufacturer and they will send you a new one.

Cvs Pharmacy - Black spider xt 850816 Cvs Pharmacy "I bought it at CVS in Centralia IL. black spider XT, tactical wireless indoor helicopter. I got it in the air 4 timer and then it start to nose dive..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Coupon Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Cvs Pharmacy "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - They did not honor a valid coupon. Cvs Pharmacy "I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Couponing Cvs Pharmacy "Today while visiting at a local CVS at 4354 North West 23rd Ave, Coner Of North West 43rd Street And North West 23rd Ave I attempted to buy 6 bags..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more