Tampa, Florida

I bought two moisturizing skin creams with aloe vera and vitamin D from CVS a while ago only to find out now, after I finished my first one, that the second product is less than half empty.I'm pissed, and I want a replacement.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm pissed, and I want a replacement.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Review about: Vitamin E.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

A while back?? Give it a rest. $5 geez .

not worth it

Just let it go, please.don't go ruin someone's day because you're going to get all upset over your face cream.

Just chalk it up to lesson learned.check before you buy next time.

to not worth it #595431

Couldn't agree with you more. Some people have nothing better in their lives to complain about.

LadyScot

What brand? CVS does not make the product. Contact the manufacturer and they will send you a new one.