54 views

script was approved by ins 10.28- I called pharmacy to fill, of course they didnt have it so they had to order. he said it should be in monday or tuesday (2nd or 3rd) and that i would be notified.

Wednesday no notice, so i called and pharmacist said it just got in and was not ready but would be ready in the a.m. (thursday 11/5). I went after work on 11/5 and TaDa!!! its not ready!!

I was asked to come back in 20 mins and that It had to be counted.. it is an ointment!!! no counting involved. really?

NO. i asked to talk to the pharmacist, who proceeded to tell me that it just came in at 3:00 and they didn't have time to process it. I told her I knew it was there last night and was supposed to be ready for the a.m

she said I could pull over and she would fill it after she finished a Doctor call she was on! ummm again NO.

I am so done with CVS.

I don't know how they fill any prescriptions!! this is not the first time i have been through this with CVS.

HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT GO THERE.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Will never spend a penny again at cvs.

Comments

#1975682

Karen, I’m sorry you did not get the oinkment, but they are doing their best.

#1973706

Complaint is stupid and is dismissed. TaDa!!!!!!

#1947585

Did you Get the ointment? If not, why are you claiming a loss of $50.00?

#1946669

How is your loss $50? What did you pay for and not receive?

CVS Pharmacy Reviews