1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Aug 26

To be clear... My girlfriends prescription issues happens month at the Frederick Md location! The poor grounds keeping is at the CVS I use in Inwood WV!

Original review posted by user Aug 26

Your policies are causing recovering addicts to relapse, It is inhumane to give someone 30 days of meds and make them wait 30 days from pickup when you never have the medication in stock, we have tried to drop the prescription of 3 to 5 days early so they have 3 to 5 days to fill it, but month after month on the 30th day they say they are out of stock, and having to wait 3 to 5 days with no medication, I know of at least 3 people who have relapsed due to this policy! If I personally know 3 people then I am sure that is 10s of thousands across the country and the pharmacist and managers basically say not our problem, when it is their problem since we gave them plenty of time to get the medication!

Your policies are horrible and your pharmicists and managers are heartless and we will be switching pharmacies for good after her using CVS for over 20 years...... I am also a 15 year customer and will be taking my business elsewhere due to horrible store upkeep at the store I use ( the grass was cut for the first time in 2018 last week) and the problem my girlfriend and several other people in recovery have faced with your horrible policies and heartless management

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 26.

Comments

CVS SUCKS THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF {{redacted}} THAT CAN CARE LESS WHEN WILL THE GOVRMENT SUT THEM DOWN

EBA82

Excuse me sir, that is offensive. While i agree that most pharmacist are heartless and cold as ice you may not blame them for your relapse. Refer to Step 1, Admitting YOU have a problem.

How is your personal drug addition problem the fault of CVS? And are you seriously complaining about your drug "relapse" and CVS's lawn care all in the same post? You must be high right now, no?

DarkBoykinSpaniel531

The grass issue at the CVS in the picture is located in Inwood WV at the CVS I use!