82 views
Verified Reviewer

I am Svetlana Kichutkina and have been a CVS pharmacy client since June 2020. It is located at 4915 C Regal St Spokane WA 992233.

I faced criminal and irresponsible attitude towards me from CVS pharmacy staff. I get my drugs by mail and my health insurance covers mailing. There are at least 20 names in the lists of medicines that my doctor sent to the pharmacy! I haven't received most of these drugs!

The doctor submits a request to the pharmacy for a new medicine, but the medicine does not come from the pharmacy. I do not speak English and for me it is a problem to call the pharmacy and find out. On my behalf, a social worker and a coordinator went to CVS to figure it out and called the pharmacy many times. They said the pharmacy employee did not control the information on the computer.

The printout of medications that they took from the pharmacy did not correspond to the actual list. Many medicines which doctor requested are missing from the list on 09.09.2020. I am a disabled person undergoing treatment with an oncologist - chemotherapy now. I am constantly stressed by the work of your CVS pharmacy staff.

This is a criminal attitude towards a patient. I am now without many drugs! Sort out urgently and contact my family physician to check the medicine list. Ive just spent 10 days in an emergency hospital.

Since I became a client of the cvs pharmacy, I find myself in emergencies almost every month due to the lack of necessary medicines.

The emergency gave me a medicine for a month that the cvs pharmacy forgot to send to its client. It is criminal and irresponsible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Negligent attitude to an old person with oncology.

Comments

#1973707

Think of how much worse things are in Russia. That should make you feel a LOT Better.

#2004031
@PissedConsumer1973707

You fell victim to recent anti-Russian propaganda. To keep suffering from terrible CVS service and reassure yourself you deserve it because things are worse somewhere else...

Especially if you likely has never been to Russia. How pathetic.

#1941131

I don’t believe it is “criminal” to simply have an “attitude.” I also don’t believe that you speak no English, given your posting here. Over 20 medications??? You sound like a crazy person.

#1938377

Do, Specifically What do you want CVS pharmacy to do about this?

#1937273

Just pick up your meds at the pharmacy, like everyone else. Relying on the mail for meds is CRAZY.

You're blaming the pharmacy for the mail's error. Ridiculous!

#2004037
@PissedConsumer1937273

No, the problem was not related to mail. CSV pharmacy did not keep accurate track of the prescriptions and did not send them out on time.

CSV officially provides the service of sending prescribed medicines by mail. That means they have to assure it's quality.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews