2.6

The CVS Pharmacy in Altavista has very poor customer service and rude employees. I have been getting my prescriptions filled there for years and the customer service there has gone way down hill.

Wait times on hold have been over 30 minutes and when someone finally answers more than half the time they are disrespectful. I have been inside the store when the phone will be ringing off the hook in the pharmacy and no one will answer. They never have any prescriptions ready when they say and the wait time is outrages.

I am very upset and highly disappointed with almost every aspect of their Pharmacy to the point where I have been in tears after dealing with them. I use this Pharmacy because it is the closest to my house I might have to start going somewhere else because it's very unbearable to deal with them.

User's recommendation: Do not go here unless you want to be highly disappointed and frustrated at the end of your visit.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Cvs is close to my home.

Location: 1100 Main Street, Altavista, VA 24517

Comments

#2005678

Jesus, there's a freaking pandemic going on, why do you THINK they're so busy? Have you ever worked in a pharmacy? Have some compassion.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews