50 views
5.0

CVS pharmacy in my town was allowing another individual to collect my prescription which I require on a daily basis. However, if I try to pickup my own prescription I have to provide ID verification of who I am and provide additional info..

The individual is a male and I'm a female and he uses my prescription for substance abuse purposes while I need my prescription every day or it can create possible lethal effects. I've requested CVS to please stop allowing others to pickup my script which I've tried to do for months and was lied to every time about how they'd notate this in my patient file, it never was and today I was told that notes cannot be added and there is nothing to do besides be at CVS to pickup my prescription before anyone else... I was threatened I'd be hung up on while being yelled at and told to call the police because CVS cannot help me.

After speaking with a rep to provide feedback, I felt more than assured he would ensure this would be remedied. He apologized several times for my experiences and was so very kind and understanding.

He was so professional and exactly the person I felt would help me.

He literally brought me to tears with his kindness and helping me feel heard for the first time. Thank you so very much for your help, your behavior handling my issue was beyond my best hoped for expectations.

User's recommendation: Highly recommended! Best service I've ever had in my life!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

Location: Monee, Illinois