5 min ago, I placed an on-line order.I did it because there was a big blue sign that said 25% off.

Then if I spent over $30, I'd get free shipping so I spent over that amount for the free shipping. I put in my information and watched for the 25% to be taken off. I lost out. I gambled and lost, got nothing off except the free shipping.

For the last 3 years or more I've shopped at CVS exclusively, NOT ANY MORE.I'M TOTALLY DISSATISFIED!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of on line ordering. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "didn't get 25% off" of cvs pharmacy online pharmacy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7. Cvs Pharmacy needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy online pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Flute Adobe Propionate Nasel Spray Usp Review from Sarasota, Florida Cvs Pharmacy "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Bupropion Review from Appleton, Wisconsin Cvs Pharmacy "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom Cvs Pharmacy "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - EXPIRED DRUGS Cvs Pharmacy "Am a foreign visitor to ATLANTA GEORGIA , and on 11th September 2016 ,about 6.00pm to 7.00pm .I made few purchase from CVS pharmacy ,but discovered that some of it..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more