5 min ago, I placed an on-line order.I did it because there was a big blue sign that said 25% off.

Then if I spent over $30, I'd get free shipping so I spent over that amount for the free shipping. I put in my information and watched for the 25% to be taken off. I lost out. I gambled and lost, got nothing off except the free shipping.

For the last 3 years or more I've shopped at CVS exclusively, NOT ANY MORE.I'M TOTALLY DISSATISFIED!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of on line ordering. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "didn't get 25% off" of cvs pharmacy online pharmacy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $7. Cvs Pharmacy needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cvs pharmacy online pharmacy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cvs Pharmacy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments