I bought 2 packages of 3x5 plain index cards. I had piled one on top

of the other. It took several months to finish the first pack. When I

got to the 2nd pack I saw that it had several holes completely through

the entire pack. Because I didn't have the receipt and the item was no

longer on the shelves they would not credit the item. Even when I said

that several months had gone by and I no longer had the receipt they would not credit it. They said there was no bar code so they could not credit it. When I offered to take an item of lesser value I was still denied. As I was talking to employee she simply turned and walked away. It was not the pharmacy counter I dealt with.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of index cards from Cvs Pharmacy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cvs Pharmacy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cvs Pharmacy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Albany, New York, United States #1229419

If there was no bar code as you said how are they going to credit you for the item, how do they even know that you bought it there if you don't have the receipt?