66 views
2.3

Had I been a diabetic and did not get insulin when I needed it, I would have died or at the least ended up in the hospital. I am taking pain drugs which I have on a pain contract with my doctor.

The pharmacist on duty took off, not sure for illness or something else.

There was no pharmacist on duty yesterday. I needed my RX filled so I could take my morning dose. The sub did not show up until the day after I needed my RX. My husband went to the store and waited for them to fill it.

It requires nothing more than to take the pills out a large container and into a smaller one and slap a label on it. All done with a computer. Their hours are also bad. 9am to 7pm weekdays.

10am to 5pm Sunday. They have messed up so many times in not getting my RX's out on time.

Not reading the electronic messages from my doctor. They are failing badly.

User's recommendation: Pay more and get service. CVS is horrendous on service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Apology.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Lower prices and availability of generic drugs on some drugs.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Flippant attitude, Employees at this location are very rude to the customers, Incompetent service, Customer service agent refuses being recorded by customer, Pharmacist not on duty.

Location: 7499 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710

Comments

#1973724

Oh, for crying out loud, Karen.

Let's throw you into a pharmacy for 12 hours with no breaks and see how you handle "taking pills out of a large container and into a smaller container and slap a label on it."

**It requires nothing more than to take the pills out a large container and into a smaller one and slap a label on it.** I love it when people who have never worked in a pharmacy say things like this. Believe me, there's a LOT MORE TO IT than this.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews