Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom
Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date.Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station.
Floor in public restrooms not cleaned for days. Water fountains stained and filthy. ADA access blocked on registers. Only self-checkouts open for use and no one available to ring the ADA register.
Milk and Drink spills not cleaned in beverage coolers. No toilet paper available for customers to use. Minute Clinic waiting area blocked by boxes and product. Pharmacy hours printed on a sheet of paper and taped to the wall.
Extremely poor store conditions.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."