Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom
Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date.Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station.
Floor in public restrooms not cleaned for days. Water fountains stained and filthy. ADA access blocked on registers. Only self-checkouts open for use and no one available to ring the ADA register.
Milk and Drink spills not cleaned in beverage coolers. No toilet paper available for customers to use. Minute Clinic waiting area blocked by boxes and product. Pharmacy hours printed on a sheet of paper and taped to the wall.
Extremely poor store conditions.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago. I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today. After about the 4th ***,..."
- "I spent $18.00 on Tuna in three visits. All looked like cat food except for this one last one. I was draining the water out of the can and the..."
- "I bought two moisturizing skin creams with aloe vera and vitamin D from CVS a while ago only to find out now, after I finished my first one, that the..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."