76 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

Ever since I have started getting prescriptions filled through CVS it has been a nightmare. So many times I have had to make several trips back into the pharmacy for a prescription that has supposedly been denied coverage by my insurance.

(99.5% of the time the pharmacist failed to listen to me when many times at first my insurance only covered name brand (non-generic). After quite some time of allowing numerous mistakes with my medicine, I transferred them to a different CVS and now this CVS is failing to even submit my prescriptions to my insurance (and charge me full retail for prescription diabetic supplies) and blow me off when I ask any questions.

I live outside of town, and up until now have tolerated the long drives for numerous screw ups and failures of the pharmacy employees. Now I am battling a deadly illness, and wonder how much more I am going to have to deal with from such bad customer service.

User's recommendation: Get mad!!!!

Preferred solution: Reimbursement for numerous trips to the pharmacy Since they took over Kmart pharmacy accounts.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Well stocked.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Price, Bad pharmacy customer service, Insults, Unprofessional staff.

Location: 2323 Murdoch Ave, Parkersburg, WV 26101

Comments

Your DOCTOR is supposed to call the insurance company, NOT the pharmacy.

@PissedConsumer1898567

Maybe I should clarify, CVS did not even run the prescriptions through the insurance to get them paid. Too many times I even stood at the counter and called my insurance company right in front of the pharmacist with speaker on to prove it. And I have no idea who your insurance is but the DOCTOR does not have to call my insurance each TIME I refill my prescriptions the PHARMACIST must submit the request to the insurance to get them to pay for it otherwise the total cost is on me, they DONT give a crap at CVS!!!!!

@Will B