4.2

Pharmacy Problems for months ow!! I've been with CVS for many years and unfortunately had to transfer all my meds to another Pharmacy wasnt getting my prescriptions refilled on time, deliveries not made even when I gave my credit card to get same day delivery because I needed my heart meds!!

Then they told me they were put in the regular mail delivery then they said they weren't mailed at all??? All this after numerous calls and being left on hold for 40 minutes?? Then I was so upset I told them to hold my prescriptions till the next day and I have my daughter took them up for me because I am unable to go into the pharmacy. When my daughter went the next day she called me from the pharmacy where they told her my medications were mailed out???

Now I was really upset Again and informed my daughter that they better give my meds to her now that I've been 2 days without my heart medication and not feeling well!!! So they did accommodate and give her my medication?? But after so much aggravation and stress that I cannot afford, I have decided to move all my medications to a new Pharmacy.

I have always been a happy customer at CVS in Tarzana California but that particular Pharmacy has gone downhill. I've noticed a large change in staff, the old staff was a very pleasant experience

Location: Woodland Hills, California