I placed an order online.They never sent a confirmation.

They charged my credit card. Then they took the charge off my credit card, and never sent the products. Try to contact them, they make it impossible. I created an account.

Giving them all my personal information, just to check order, or contact them. Only to get nowhere. Its time to go back to the little town pharmacy. There should be a way to contact them for information regarding an order.

I see now that the products I ordered are no longer available.They should not take the order if they are not going to fulfill it.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

CVS Pharmacy PoorStore Conditions Norwalk, CT Cvs Pharmacy "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy Cashier Review from New York, New York Cvs Pharmacy "Customer service is still a problem at store #4014 which is 2182 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10024. Cashier "Nykia" (#1439761) Trans:# 9564 is unfriendly and seems to not enjoy her job...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - NOTICE: "Purchases over $40 on debit cards are literally UNREFUNDABLE" Cvs Pharmacy "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Black spider xt 850816 Cvs Pharmacy "I bought it at CVS in Centralia IL. black spider XT, tactical wireless indoor helicopter. I got it in the air 4 timer and then it start to nose dive..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more