I placed an order online.They never sent a confirmation.

They charged my credit card. Then they took the charge off my credit card, and never sent the products. Try to contact them, they make it impossible. I created an account.

Giving them all my personal information, just to check order, or contact them. Only to get nowhere. Its time to go back to the little town pharmacy. There should be a way to contact them for information regarding an order.

I see now that the products I ordered are no longer available.They should not take the order if they are not going to fulfill it.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Cvs Pharmacy - Outdated Product and Biohazards in the Restroom Cvs Pharmacy "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..." Read more CVS Pharmacy PoorStore Conditions Norwalk, CT Cvs Pharmacy "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! Cvs Pharmacy "I Am Angry And Shocked At The Very Bad Service I Received Today! My Doctor Moy who is one of the most Famous Dermatologists in Beverly Hills had one of his..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more