65 views
Verified Reviewer

Made a quick stop this morning to pick-up some last minute gifts. Hoped to be in and out; store was pretty empty, so high hopes - and I like CVS.

Made selections and walked up to the register with arms full. Two associates were behind the counter with backs turned. One associate walked away from the counter, informing me over her shoulder that I could use "self check-out" and the other associate walked away in a different direction. Replied I did not want to use self check-out.

The associate told me, "I'll be back in a few minutes" and continued walking to the back of the store. I stood in the check-out area for 5 minutes, gave up, and tried to use self check-out - which malfunctioned. The previous associate walked past me and returned to the storefront check-out area, not acknowledging me or the difficulties I was experiencing. I became frustrated, turned to her, and told her I could not use self check-out.

She pointed at her counter by the register and told me I could bring my items up. She scanned my purchases - I asked her if there were any available CVS coupons I could use. She told me "no" without looking. At this point, I am angry, so paid and gathered my bags to leave.

On my way out, associate tonelessly "thanked" me for shopping at CVS, to which I did not respond (if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all). As I was going out through the doors, associate made another comment, rude in nature.

Really? Poor, poor customer service.

User's recommendation: May think twice about patronizing this store again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CVS Pharmacy Pros: Conveniet, Good selection of merchandise.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: Poor, Poor customer service oday.

Location: 3617 Hilton Avenue, Columbus, GA 31904

Comments

#1984637

Don’t buy their cheap junk. Ta da. Problem solved.

#1965522

When I shop at CVS, the transaction usually ends with me saying "Thank You" and clerk responding with "You're Welcome". I guess it is better than getting the silent treatment.

#1964950

Don't believe you. Did not happen. You're a Karen.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews