252 views

Went to CVS on Fairview Rd in Simpsonville, SC today to pick up my meds. After sitting in the drive thru for 21 minutes it was finally my turn at the window.

When I got to the window, the African American Cashier who seemed to always have an attitude with white people, told me that one of my meds that I either pay $3.30 for or nothing at all, was now $140.00 dollars. I told her that I had never paid more than $3.30 for it and she said that my insurance did not cover it. AGAIN, she didn't know what she was talking about. I ask her why, when the other pharmacist was not there, they couldn't get anything right?

She told me I needed to get out of the line, come into the store, where I would have to wait another 15-20 minutes for someone to re-run the prescription. I told her I would not get out and come in ( I am disabled ), and that I was going to start charging them for every trip I made to CVS to find my med prices were wrong, that I had already made 4 trips in 2 days and I still didn't have my meds. She raised her voice and said "I'm not paying you anything". I told her to stop being an ***, that I was referring to the company!

At that point she practically threw my other meds at me and closed the drive thru window and walked off. I have since filed a complaint.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Cashier.

Reason of review: horrible racist attitude.

Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina

Comments

Just ran into the same type situation at the CVS in Stanleytown VA. It is the staff incompetency and not a glitch in the system.

I made two trips on the same day - 30 miles each way- and the pharmacist tells me not to be "mad". I am being charged $323.00 for a $400.00 med and I have insurance - Tier 3 & 4 RX drugs are 15%...this is definitely so the amount CVS is charging is definitely not correct. The pharmacist said she offered to call Express Script for me. I explained since her staff told me they didn't need a copy of my new insurance card - that she would have only been giving Express Script incorrect information.

I think the staff is poorly trained and are very rude. Most likely, I will be filing a complaint against this particular CVS.

Ah yes ... Name calling and throwing temper tantrums from the confines of your vehicle worked out quite well ... Didn't it?

" either pay $3.30 for or nothing at all,"

Obviously a glitch in the system. It would make sense that she asked you to come in while they sorted something out.

Grow up please.