52 views
Verified Reviewer

I HAVE RECEIVED THE WORST SERVICE FROM PEOPLE AT LOCATION 12755 JEFFERSON AVENUE, NEWPORT NEWS VA 23603. JAMES KOLAWOLE WAS VERY VERY NASTY, AND HE IS THIS WAY EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I AM AT THIS LOCATION.

IT IS DISGUSTING TO TALK TO PEOPLE THE WAY THAT HE DOES AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY. HE HAS/HAD NO REMORSE FOR HIS BEHAVIOR AND DISRESPECTFUL TONE. For him to say "I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU WANT TO HEAR, WHAT ANSWER DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!" IS RIDICULOUS! I THEN TRIED TO TELL HIM ABOUT OTHER STAFF MEMBERS AND WHAT THEY HAD TOLD ME TO DO AND HE DIDN'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT THAT!

HE KEPT DISREGARDING MY QUESTIONS UNTIL THE CONVERSATION GOT VERY HEATED. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR HOW TO HELP THEN JUST SAY THAT INSTEAD OF BEING UGLY AND DISRESPECTFUL. IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR HIM TO BE LIKE THAT EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I GO TO THIS LOCATION!!!!! I have been back and forth to this location four days in a row (I was told to come back in 30min-1hr), but I have things to take care of, I cannot keep driving back and forth all day to pick up a prescription.

If my medicine isn't available then just say that. Why do I have to continue to drive back and forth and be told to wait or to come back later if it is not available? I am VERY FRUSTRATED with the service that I was given and have been given for almost five days now. I have been with this pharmacy for some time now, but maybe it is time to change.

This is just sad, especially during these troubling times. I mean wow...

User's recommendation: When going to the pharmacy, ask who will be assisting you. If it is James, either go back another day or just change pharmacy location completely. RIDICULOUS!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CVS Pharmacy Cons: James kolawole, Bad pharmacy customer service, In the pharmacy as well as register, Billing my insurance incorrectly.

Location: 12755 Jefferson Avenue, Newport News, VA 23602