77 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

I have a medical condition and was told I cant come in without a mask, even though it violates CA civil code which does not allow you to be discriminated due to medical conditions. I also have the governors website print out stating there are exceptions for wearing a mask and no one cared.

User's recommendation: I want the sign changed to "masks recommend but not required".

Location: 50 Moraga Way, Orinda, CA 94563

Comments

#1912468

If it's just for prescriptions that you need to go inside, had you considered using the drive-through? In my area, it looks like most people aren't wearing masks while in their cars and using the drive-through. And also, please remember, that wearing a mask is not primarily for your own comfort and protection, but the for protection of others.

#1902322

Oh, no! Not this spamming nutjob again!!!!!

#1900452

You sure posted numerous places that did not let you in according to your profile (6). You posted civil code this and governor's website that but who have you called if you are so right?

The retailers are private property and can make any store policy they want. Call who you think you need to.

Your medical condition is called "entitled selfishness." Shop online if you can't be bothered to care about other people.

@PissedConsumer1899432

As a black american doctor its not selfishness its my civil right but you ignorant Orinda entitled liberals don't get it. I know you have a metal disorder so i will forgive you stupidity.

@PissedConsumer1899721

PS - Orinda? I live in Wisconsin.

#1900200
@PissedConsumer1899721

What is a metal disorder?

#1905124
@PissedConsumer1900200

A disorder in which the brain turns into cold metal and causes severe headaches and increases one's stupidity.

#1912469
@PissedConsumer1899721

Why is it important to announce the world that you are a "black American?" Is that because you believe that you shouldn't have to wear a mask because morbidity and mortality from Covid-19 is higher among people of color? Yes, I realize that statement is counter-intuitive, but some folks do believe that mask wearing can make them sicker.

Our nation is being torn apart over matters of race!

Why add to the divisiveness? You had my respect from the moment you wrote the word "doctor." Any person, of any color or ethnicity who works hard enough to achieve the title 'doctor' deserves some respect.

@PissedConsumer1899432

Man, your not very compassionate about other people ailments

@PissedConsumer1899432

You should be more compassionate to people with problems but I am sure your perfect

@PissedConsumer1899734

Not perfect, but I do know which version of the word "you're" to use.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews