2.0

I had a few items I needed to return to CVS. All unopened in original condition, with tags attached and with the original receipt.

Unfortunately the debit card i used for the purchase has been shut down due to some unauthorized activity. I still had the physical card to show them and asked if I could receive cash or put the return on a different debit card that also was in my name, connected to my address and SS# etc. They told me my only option was a gift card. I didn't even think that was legally.

As debit is supposed to be treated like cash, how come they won't just give me my cash back?

I need the money for an unexpected medical expense for my daughter, I don't need more items, I need my cash! I believe that CVS is breaking the law with their policy.

User's recommendation: NO BUY @CVS UNLESS YOU'VE NO OTHER CHOICE.

Location: Sherman Oaks, California

Comments

#1965524

I.am surprised that they are even taking returns period with the pandemic going on.

#1949688

Maybe you should have saved your money for potential emergencies instead of throwing it away on items you clearly do not want/need as now you are trying to return them. Be an adult.

#1946670

Don’t cut your budget so close.

CVS Pharmacy Reviews