Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care.I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and only 20% registers i ask why manager comes over and says "oh you can only get the sale amount if you buy 2 of the items.
That rule is not printed on coupon.the number is 40671142....THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG WITH PRICE-POINTS AT CVS #1790....its the worst to be a large volume merchant.Every encounter is exhausting from unskilled no people skilled employees
More Review Details
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Brand Adult Care Coupon
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there. I got this lovely..."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."