Appleton, Wisconsin

I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is.I checked my other prescriptions and it did not match any of them nor did it match any of my Fiancées meds.

This is clearly a mistake that should not have happened. It is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for a trained professional making this mistake. I would switch back to my old Pharmacy if my insurance was excepted there. In all the years I used them I never had this problem happen.

CVS isn't what it's cracked up to be and by the picture I have submitted you can clearly see that this is not a Bupropion tablet.I am seriously considering changing my Pharmacy when I find one that's in my plan.

Review about: Bupropion.

Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.