I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is.I checked my other prescriptions and it did not match any of them nor did it match any of my Fiancées meds.
This is clearly a mistake that should not have happened. It is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for a trained professional making this mistake. I would switch back to my old Pharmacy if my insurance was excepted there. In all the years I used them I never had this problem happen.
CVS isn't what it's cracked up to be and by the picture I have submitted you can clearly see that this is not a Bupropion tablet.I am seriously considering changing my Pharmacy when I find one that's in my plan.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "Went to the all night Walgreens on Green Oaks in Arlington TX. in the wee hours on a Sunday to get a prescription for a pain medicine filled for my..."
- "Worst online experience that I had with an online buy. On June 06, 2015, received an e-mail saying that my purchase was shipped to me. (Photo 01) On June 22, 2015, informed..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "Don't fall victim to his bad business practices. He will leave you hanging after he picks up your load for days unable to get ahold of him as he..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."