Appleton, Wisconsin
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is.I checked my other prescriptions and it did not match any of them nor did it match any of my Fiancées meds.

This is clearly a mistake that should not have happened. It is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for a trained professional making this mistake. I would switch back to my old Pharmacy if my insurance was excepted there. In all the years I used them I never had this problem happen.

CVS isn't what it's cracked up to be and by the picture I have submitted you can clearly see that this is not a Bupropion tablet.I am seriously considering changing my Pharmacy when I find one that's in my plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Adam Alonzo the district manager of CVS Pharmacy Cvs Pharmacy "Adam Alonzo the district manager of CVS Pharmacy said he would send out a gift card to me for the problem that happend at 4251 SE 44th St, Oklahoma City,..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Customer Service Store #4014 Cvs Pharmacy "I am a very unhappy customer. This morning I went into the store #4014 to purchase four (4) $500.00 Visa Gift cards and the store clerk, "Josephine" absolutely refused to..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy Cashier Review from New York, New York Cvs Pharmacy "Customer service is still a problem at store #4014 which is 2182 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10024. Cashier "Nykia" (#1439761) Trans:# 9564 is unfriendly and seems to not enjoy her job...." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - NOTICE: "Purchases over $40 on debit cards are literally UNREFUNDABLE" Cvs Pharmacy "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more