I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is.I checked my other prescriptions and it did not match any of them nor did it match any of my Fiancées meds.
This is clearly a mistake that should not have happened. It is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for a trained professional making this mistake. I would switch back to my old Pharmacy if my insurance was excepted there. In all the years I used them I never had this problem happen.
CVS isn't what it's cracked up to be and by the picture I have submitted you can clearly see that this is not a Bupropion tablet.I am seriously considering changing my Pharmacy when I find one that's in my plan.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..."
- "Monday March 21, 2016 Fox River Mall, Appleton Wetseal associates are SO RUDE! I walked in two hours before closing time & nobody greeted me or told me about the..."