3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

When I asked the cashier about the money order he sad let me asked my supervisor, she told him that they no longer take the money orders back she never came talk to me so he took me where she was.She was in the back of the store shopping.

when I asked her about it she never look at me she just keep looking at whatever it was she was getting ready to buy.

So I asked her again then she stared hollering at me so I told her she not going to talk to me like that then she told me I had to take somewhere else, like my bank.I thought it was very rude for her to treat me like an inconvenience instead of a customer

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Casheriers are always nice.

I didn't like: Managers are always rude and unfriendly.

Comments

Your English is so god awful, no wonder why the manager didn't want to interact with you any longer.

Why did you get a money order, and then try to get them to refund it/take it back?

Doesn't work that way. Same policy as gift cards or that other prepaid crap, once the system tendered the sale, it's yours. Now you get to figure out what to do with it.

Taking it to your bank is a great and simple solution, not sure why you have such a problem with that.After all, it's no one's problem but your own.