2.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

August and September the pharmacist on Saturday mornings has over charged me for a rx.They had filed it on a discount card instead of my Caremark insurance I have thru Tennova Hospital.

When I explained what had happened this young female pharmacist argued with me. I tried to advise her if she would pull up my profile she could check what I was talking about. She refused to even look on computer and stood there. I came back in and discussed on Monday what had happened Saturday morning.

An elderly tech told me there was nothing they could do, I should have told them at the time of pick up. I knew this was a lie because it had happened before. Like I told the young pharmacist on Saturday "you just back it out and charge my insurance.. KNOW IT ALLS!!!!!

This month October.....on the 11th my CVS app informed my Ambien could be filled. I checked the box. I changed my moms prescriptions to this CVS and had marked some of her meds. I then received a text that my rx was ready for pick up.

I called to ask why ambien was not included that the app now says 'inactive'. Tech told me "You can get it filled on the 14th." I asked her if she would place the order to be picked up on Saturday the 14th and I'd pick up my moms rx at same time. Her rude answer was "NO you need to call back on Saturday " I thanked her and she said very rudely Have a nice day and hung up. Friday October 13,I received 8 texts in a row asking me to pick up my prescriptions.

I called my CVS in JEFFERSON CITY, TENNESSEE 865-475-9002 and explained I was so sorry I haven't pick up my moms meds and I had received 8 texts in a row to pick up rx. I advised I would pick them up all together on Saturday when they fill my Ambien. She very nicely explained they had nothing to do with the texts and was sorry. I then asked "Will my Ambien be filled?

She looked it up and said yes mam " Saturday October 14 called CVS on hold 5 minutes hung up thought they must really be busy called back @ 11am. Seth a super professional gentleman I've had several times in the years I've been with CVS JEFFERSON CITY TENNESSEE to have the privilege on having him help me. He answered the phone I asked if I could have my Ambien filled when I pick up my mom rx. (Mom is 80 and I have to arrange a sitter when I run errands and work).

He looked up my profile and said I didn't have refills. Breathe.....Just breathe !!! I explained the whole last week to him. He apologized.

My order from Dr Jackson reads:" five refills before 02/??/2018. After this no refills. He spoke with the pharmacist (the same know it all young girl) Seth said she read my rx as fill one time. No more refills after that.

Now this is what I tried to keep from happening DUH!!! I will pay a little more to any pharmacy. To have a professional pharmacist understand my prescriptions. Seth now is working on calling the dr on call for dr Jackson !!

I'm so unhappy. My job at the hospital would not accept this kind performance from any of us. The young know it all needs more training.

I've worked with this generation at the hospital and they do not last long.Thank you I'm upset and changing to food city pharmacy and taking moms rx with me.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments