1.6

I have expect little change from the same people and OH BOY I was wrong. it's got worth, they will talk behind you and whatever you said will go around and everyone will know it as their own version as whatever think of it.

Girl name Jordin will tell pharmacist whatever she heard plus more at last location and pharmacist confront me so I tell her exactly what I said and pharmacist tell me where she got the information from. So I went to Jordin to ask her why did you tell her and she was denied several times as I told her where I got the information from then she said I should not talk about her co-worker. Soon as pharmacist heard that as she was shouting as " I AM NOT A YOUR COWORKER JORDIN." and at this new location I talk to other new team member at CVS how pharmacist was and that new member told Jordin how bad he was and once again she ran her mouth. I even told her manager about this and manager decide to believe Jordin's lie that she never tolded anyone.

I'm sick and tired of CVS drama. I have been using CVS for over 20 years and I'm DONE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cvs Pharmacy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: need to replace a lot of people.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2016.

Comments