I got a coupon for a free L-Oreal Root Rescue worth about $9.50 with the purchase of a L-Oreal Hair color product, and made a special trip to CVS this morning to use the coupon.CVS would not honor the coupon, even though the clerk and manager both said it was a valid coupon, and had not expired.

They said the discount did not show up on their cash register, so there was nothing they could do. Well, there may be nothing they can do, but there is something I can do.

I have made the decision to never shop at CVS again.My pharmacies of choice from now on are Rite-Aid and Walgreen's.

Review about: Nothing Because They Did Honor My Coupon.

I didn't like: Did not honor their own coupon.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $9
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

You haven't lost anything, you just didn't get the free item that's all.If it doesn't ring up at the store then it's outside of their control.

You have to either go back to the store that issued it or contact their corporate help line for assistance.

It could be a regional coupon only to be used in a specific region or state.The fact that you would make a complaint before even going through the correct channels shows a serious lack of maturity.