3.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

CVS in Agawam, Ma isn't doing their job the way I have been told they should. I am very upset!

I went 6 days w/o an important medication because CVS kept telling me they couldn't reach my Doctor.Finally after several calls later, CVS said (when I called the 5th day); Hi, your medication was filled on Tuesday; today is Thursday. I spoke with a person at CVS; they said ; Well its ready I said 'why didn't I get a call? I received 3 different excuses.

This isn't the first time or even the second time this has happened to me.If it happens again; I will change ALL my scripts to another Drug Store. Thank You, Catherine Harland (of Agawam, Ma)

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at CVS Pharmacy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants CVS Pharmacy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude staff. Author liked the most coupons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Walgreens. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by CVS Pharmacy and cvs pharmacy prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Southampton, Massachusetts, United States #1221058

Is this Silver st? If so, you are spot on!