CVS pahrmacist treated me like a criminal tonight.I stopped by my local CVS Pharmacy to get a prescription filled for Ambien and 12 Percocets.

The Pharmacist accused me of tracing the doctors signature on the Percocet prescription despite the fact that the prescription was stamped with the doctors state seal. I understand the that if a Pharmacist has any question with a signature, that he / she should confirm with the doctor.

But to accuse someone of a felony is out of line.I asked the Parmacist if I could pick up an apology in the morning after she confrimed with the doctor and she said no.

Review about: Cvs Pharmacy Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

I make $5 a pill off yellow Endocet 5-325 pills and $3 a pill off generic Teva Oxycodone 30mg tabs when I sell them to your children. (real prices btw if you want any I'll hook u up) :grin

#291926

If your so wealthy, why do you go into family dollar?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175611

CVS STORE #5250, NEVER GO THER

You obviously think you are so special.Who cares how much money you make.

Your comment about how much more money you make is uncalled for. IT makes you think you are better than her. She does not know how much you make.

Also rich people steal too.Typing all in caps just shows what type of person you are.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #175607

Actually the phramist was right.I had a drug problem.

Now since I am in rehab I have to come clean.I did forge the doctors signature to get the drugs for free.

After 30 years of experience in retail

, I seen old,young, rich,and poor, man and women, small and big purse women,especially big purse women and sweet old ladies and men,people who wears over sized winter coats, all steals!!!!

They are just doing their job.

I have to show my contents of my purse after my daily work is done before I leave the pharmacy to managers and co workers.

It is sad but it is the world we live in.

"CVS STORE #5250" if that is your real name :grin not everyone knows what is in style in your life.Depending how big the purse was I can see why they would follow you.

Rich people steal to.We don't have oversized purse problems here on the east coast and thats for the location of the store, giving the store # is not helpful cause I am too lazy to look that info up on google

AS A VERY WEALTHY AND FASHIONABLE WOMAN I WEAR BIG PURSES.EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BIG PURSES ARE IN STYLE...IN STORE #5250 ARI GONZALEZ FOLLOWED ME TO EVERY SINGLE AISLE LOOKING AT ME AND MY PURSE CONSTANTLY.

I WAS SO DISTURBED BY HER LOOKS THAT I JUST PUT ALL THE ITEMS DOWN AND WALKED OUT AND DROVE ACROSS THE STREET TO FAMILY DOLLAR TO GRAB THE SAME EXACT ITEMS....I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER BEEN TREATED THAT WAY. AND THEN AS I WAS WALKING OUT SHE SAID "WHEN YOU WATCH THESE WOMEN WITH BIG PURSES THEY GET INTIMIDATED AND THEY PUT THE THINGS DOWN AND LEAVE THE STORE BECAUSE THEY KNOW WE'RE WATCHING".....I COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT.

I MAKE AT LEAST 5 TIMES MORE THAN SHE WOULD EVER MAKE YEARLY AT THAT JOB.SO WHAT REASON WOULD I HAVE TO STEAL SHAMPOO AND ETC?.....THAT WAS SOOOOOO UNCALLED FOR!

call the customer service number on the back of your cvs card and file a formal complaint at 800-746-7287