First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist.On multiple occasions I have dropped your pills on our disgusting floors and picked them up with my dirty flu infested hands and put them directly into your pill bottle :) We don't have policies on washing our hands after using the restrooms, I still do because I was raised too.

We modify your scripts from the doctor if your doctor doesn't write them correctly, so we are basically practicing medicine without a license. Oh and if you ever have an issue at CVS as a customer and want to speak to someone in ranks...GOOD LUCK. I haven't be able to get a hold of my REGIONAL HR manager and I WORK FOR THE COMPANY. By the way, it is very rare we run out of Narcotics such as NORCO and even ADDERALL.

We profile as a company, so if you look like a sketch ball, its an automatic no. I might say I am going to check the stock, but I am actually working on the 2000 other tasks that are required of me in order to avoid a write up.

Thank you for shopping at your local CVS.Can't wait to see you next time!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. tangow616 is overall dissatisfied with Cvs Pharmacy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about cvs pharmacy pharmacist at Cvs Pharmacy was management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Walgreens that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cvs Pharmacy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Cvs Pharmacy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Lol who cares loser. Try harder next time.