Cvs Pharmacy - Truth about CVS

First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist.On multiple occasions I have dropped your pills on our disgusting floors and picked them up with my dirty flu infested hands and put them directly into your pill bottle :) We don't have policies on washing our hands after using the restrooms, I still do because I was raised too.

We modify your scripts from the doctor if your doctor doesn't write them correctly, so we are basically practicing medicine without a license. Oh and if you ever have an issue at CVS as a customer and want to speak to someone in ranks...GOOD LUCK. I haven't be able to get a hold of my REGIONAL HR manager and I WORK FOR THE COMPANY. By the way, it is very rare we run out of Narcotics such as NORCO and even ADDERALL.

We profile as a company, so if you look like a sketch ball, its an automatic no. I might say I am going to check the stock, but I am actually working on the 2000 other tasks that are required of me in order to avoid a write up.

Thank you for shopping at your local CVS.Can't wait to see you next time!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Management

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
review #689592 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cvs Pharmacy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 28, 2015 #1026202

Lol who cares loser. Try harder next time.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cvs Pharmacy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cvs Pharmacy.
Filing a new complaint about