100% full Not resolved

First, we only care about some of our patients, the rest we bad mouth behind the counter when we see your annoying faces, including pharmacist.On multiple occasions I have dropped your pills on our disgusting floors and picked them up with my dirty flu infested hands and put them directly into your pill bottle :) We don't have policies on washing our hands after using the restrooms, I still do because I was raised too.

Related: Cvs Pharmacy - CVS Lost my Prescription 'again'

We modify your scripts from the doctor if your doctor doesn't write them correctly, so we are basically practicing medicine without a license. Oh and if you ever have an issue at CVS as a customer and want to speak to someone in ranks...GOOD LUCK. I haven't be able to get a hold of my REGIONAL HR manager and I WORK FOR THE COMPANY. By the way, it is very rare we run out of Narcotics such as NORCO and even ADDERALL.

We profile as a company, so if you look like a sketch ball, its an automatic no. I might say I am going to check the stock, but I am actually working on the 2000 other tasks that are required of me in order to avoid a write up.

Thank you for shopping at your local CVS.Can't wait to see you next time!!

I didn't like: Management.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cvs Pharmacy Pharmacist
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Cvs Pharmacy?

Comments

Lol who cares loser. Try harder next time.